Yes! Below options included! Cost – Compare
The reason our prices are so reasonable is because our specialty is documentary wedding videos. A documentary style wedding video, also known as a journalistic approach, essentially gives you a play-by-play of the entire wedding and reception. It is typically shown in chronological order and edited to keep the audience engaged. This is the traditional approach for wedding videos, so it can capture all of the special moments of the day.
- Ultra High Definition (UHD – 4K) video on jump drive. If you don’t have a 4K player and TV you may in the future. In addition, it is an excellent backup for a disc that may get scratched.
- Choice of Video on Disc (see chart for what may be the best)
- DVD – Good Quality or,
- Blu-ray High Definition (HD 2K) – Very Good Quality
- Booklet in disc case with pictures from video frames
When comparing with other videographers make sure to ask about 4K – Ultra High Definition (UHD) video.
Contact us for more information.
- Blu-ray Disc or DVD
- 4K UHD Video on Jump Drive
- Ceremony Online
- Guest Comments at Reception
We can do a live webcast for family and friends unable to attend due to distance or health. No charge if you choose wedding ceremony and reception.
I have been doing video of special events for the past 6 years.
I use a professional 4K Sony Camcorder with audio mixer input. An audio wireless system with LED lighting is used to video congratulatory and inspirational comments of guests during the reception.
With a $100 deposit your date can be reserved, of course depending on availability. To request a date contact me to find out if your date is open OR complete the PDF Form and mail OR complete the Online Form. If the date is available then you make the payment.
Member of Extraordinary Events